The American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (AmCham) has been active in monitoring issues and reforms that may affect the business climate in the country, the chamber also provides a platform for discussion among key public and private stakeholders through working groups, committee meetings and issue-driven events. The chamber's commitments in advancing our shared interests are manifested by the active involvement of its specialized committees and policy advocacies.
Today, it is worthy to note that the world is continuously changing in the throb of digital innovation. The widespread use of gadgets, like smart phones, revolutionized the way consumers access various digital platforms or products in the retail, financial, transportation & logistics and even healthcare sectors.
AmCham aims to highlight businesses that embraced innovation, in turn improving the relevance of of their products, services, and business processes. In line with this, the chamber will hold the AmCham Business Innovation Forum 2020 with the theme "Disruptors of the Decade"on April 2, 2020 (Thursday) from 8:30AM - 3:00PM.
The forum intends to gather key stakeholders from both the public and private sectors to achieve the following:
- To lay down innovations in the business landscape in the past decade;
- To present the new and innovative practices of various organizations;
- To present the government's initiatives in support of business innovation;
- To dialogue on challenges concerning regulations, institutional reforms, and government support.
- To come up with an integrated report to be forwarded to key government and non-government agencies.